Navigation

Tagged: 

• Author

foggygolf
    Participant

Hi

I purchased my first x them licence today and have set it up on my site, validated it on themeco and added the domain. When i try and validate my purchase on wordpress i get the following error:

“Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid. Details.” when i click details nothing opens up?

Any help would be appreciated as i’m keen to get going.

wordpress version 4.7.1
    x version 4.6.4
    cornerstone Version 1.2.2 (this won’t update as the theme isn’t yet validated)

Many thanks

Richard

Rue Nel

Hello Richard,

Thanks for writing in! To properly validate X theme, please do the following:
    1] Please login to your account and assign the license. You need to assign the license to your site using this url: https://www.example.com/. You have to make sure that url you just assign is the same as the one you have in your settings, Settings > General > Site Address
    2] Go back to X Addons > Home again, and insert the license code. Please make sure that there are no space characters when you copy and paste.

And please review the changes that we made on how you are going to validated your X theme because we made a big change in the process. Please check it out here: https://theme.co/apex/kb/product-validation/

foggygolf
    Participant

Hi Rue

Thanks for all of that, unfortunately i’m still getting the same error? I’ve tried everything i can from the forums but nothing is working.

If you could be of further assistance it would be much appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard

Rad

Hi there,

It could be your hosting firewall blocking outgoing requests to to our server, or non-properly setup cURL.

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
    – WordPress Admin username / password
    – FTP credentials

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thanks!

foggygolf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Rahul

Would you mind providing a Purchase code as well?

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Thank you.

foggygolf
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

foggygolf
    Participant

Any further help on this anyone, it’s been 24 hours and i still can’t use X theme? I’m getting desperate as really need to get working on it.

Darshana

Hi Richard,

Thank you for the detailed information provided. The issue was that you were installed an older version of Cornerstone plugin, so that our validation process did not function correctly. I have updated the Cornerstone plugin and then I was able to validate your site.

Let us know if you need anything else.
    Thanks!

foggygolf
    Participant

Thanks Darshana, i really don’t know how that happened?

Joao

Neither do we 🙂

But it was an easy fix.

Let us know if you need help with anything else.

Joao

Purchase for access

Buy a copy of X for access to our member center.

Buy