Navigation

This content is old and no longer supported. You may use at your own risk, but no official support will be provided for anything listed here. If you are a Themeco customer, we invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

Tagged: 

• Author

stormgoose
    Participant

I’m using the Ethos stack, and I’ve both turned on the Footer Menu option, as well as putting in a one line legal disclaimer in the Footer Content box. I’ve tweaked some CSS to make it look nice, and really happy with the result. However….

…the disclaimer one line appears first, and then the menu options. I think this looks a bit wrong – I’d prefer menu options first, then disclaimer beneath. I’ve tried a few things with CSS, but it doesn’t seem to cut it 🙁

Any input greatfully received – hopefully this is an easy one to answer without seeing my site, but let me know if you need me to give details of this and I’ll PM it.

Many thanks in advance!

Thai

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-nav {
        margin-top: -60px;
    }
    .x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content,
    .x-colophon.bottom .x-social-global {
        margin-top: 40px;
    }

Hope it helps 🙂

stormgoose
    Participant

That’s perfect! I’ll play around with the values, but that’s exactly what I was looking for. Many thanks! 🙂

Nico

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

Join Apex

This content is old and no longer supported. We invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

Join Apex