Navigation

This content is old and no longer supported. You may use at your own risk, but no official support will be provided for anything listed here. If you are a Themeco customer, we invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

• Author

JCQues
    Participant

Now that Themeco is “Hosting” does the price include domain name and hosting? Currently, I pay annually for my domain name and a monthly hosting fee.

Thanx,
    Craig

Kyle
    Keymaster

Hi Craig,

We’re very excited about Themeco Hosting! Domains are available to purchase separately if you need one or you can simply point the nameservers for your domain at its current registrar to Themeco once your hosting order is placed.

JCQues
    Participant

Hi Kyle
    I wish to use my current domain. My question is if using Themeco as a host aside from the monthly hosting fee, what is the fee for the domain name? Or put it another way, if I purchase a new domain via Themeco, is there an annual fee for the domain name along with a monthly fee for hosting?

Kyle
    Keymaster

Yes, I believe the domain fee is $15 per year – essentially inline with what other domain registrars charge. You are welcome to purchase a domain from us or keep it managed elsewhere.

Join Apex

This content is old and no longer supported. We invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

Join Apex