Navigation

This content is old and no longer supported. You may use at your own risk, but no official support will be provided for anything listed here. If you are a Themeco customer, we invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

• Author

hermelindacortes
    Participant

Hi,

I am having similar problems with Cornerstone not loading and the icon spinning as others have described. I have tried both increasing the limit and disabling plug ins without luck. Have been using X for over a year without this problem. Would love support in troubleshooting. Thanks

Hermelinda

hermelindacortes
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Jade

Hi Hermelinda,

I have tried checking some of the pages and they seem to be displaying weirdly in the backend and is showing a lot of errors in the console. Would you mind letting us know what have you added to you site before the problem occurred? Also, please try to disable all third party plugin temporarily while we do further checking. Thank you.

hermelindacortes
    Participant

Hi There,

Nothing was added. However, we reinstalled the site from a February 16 backup about a week ago and that’s when the problems began appearing. Since the reinstall there have been a couple of bugs to work out most of which we have been able to solve but a few remain such as not being able to get into Cornerstone.

I have disabled 3rd party plugins.

Thanks!

Hermelinda

Nico

Hi There,

Thanks for the previous details you did. I could see a lot of issue in your setup. Check attached.

I think the problem is your host is halting the connection requests if it’s coming from ajax requests. Load scripts library is performed via ajax as wordpress core for loading libraries and javascripts.

It could be a firewall or security that restrict access to these urls. In that case, you may contact your hosting provider.

Please also try to installing Transient Cleaner (https://en-ca.wordpress.org/plugins/artiss-transient-cleaner/) follow the steps below.

1. Install Transient Cleaner
    2. Navigate Dashboard -> Tools -> Transients
    3. Set Clear Expired Transients -> Enable
    4. Select Run Now
    5. Set Remove All Transients -> Enable
    6. Set Remove All Transients -> Optimize Afterwards
    7. Select Run Now
    8. Recheck your Cornerstone for functionality

Do let us know how this goes.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

hermelindacortes
    Participant

I have tried the transient cleaner but still not able to get Cornerstone.
    I am also reaching out to the host to see if they can clarify about the scripts.

Rad

Hi there,

Sure, please let us know. It’s usually related to security setting that blocks specific request.

Thanks!

cwacholder
    Participant

I have started using X Theme and Cornerstone only a few weeks ago.
    Everything was working great until this evening, where I’m trying to load “edit with Cornerstone” and I get sent back to the WordPress log in page. Credentials are working, I can use the Customizer, modify WordPress settings, but no Cornerstone.
    I’m also a new WordPress user, so I’m at a complete loss.
    Thanks for any pointers

cwacholder
    Participant

Just for the record, I was working with Firefox. Switched to Safari just in case, and it seems to be working fine. Maybe some automatic Firefox update made a change that is blocking Cornerstone?

Paul R

Hi,

Try to clear browser cache and cookies then check again.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache

Hope that helps

Join Apex

This content is old and no longer supported. We invite you to check out our new community and forums, Apex.

Join Apex