Woo commerce integration

Hi I’m trying to integrate woo commerce and am using a plug in to a drop shipper. When using woo commerce I am getting this message;

"As of version 3.3, any theme will look great with WooCommerce.

If, however, you are using a theme with older templates or an older version of WooCommerce, you may need to update templates yourself or contact the theme author for an update.

Most theme authors fix their themes in a timely manner, so you only need to update your theme to get the updated templates.
You need to update templates yourself if you modified templates or are using a child theme.

I have installed and worked on the X child theme and have no idea how to do this - is there some way of working around this to get my store working properly or do I need to use a developer (which I really can’t afford)?

Hey Clare,

Regretfully, you will need to downgrade to WooCommerce 3.2.3 because that is the latest compatible version. There’s currently no solution to this but to downgrade.

Our development team is currently focusing on the completion of the Template Manager. Once that is done, they will be focusing on bug fixes and that might include the WooCommerce template updates.

Thank you for understanding.

how do I downgrade woo commerce?

Sorry, here’s the instruction for downgrading https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/installing-uninstalling-woocommerce/.

I just got the news that WooCommerce template updates will be available in the next release. Please stay tuned.

Thanks.

I do not have the option to do an advanced option in woo commerce so downloading a downgraded version isn’t an option for me…or if it is I can’t do it the way you suggest in the document

Hi,

Sorry to hear that but you only have three options.

1. Downgrade woocommerce version.

2. Wait for next release which will happen this Feb.

3. Update Woocommerce Template.

I would recommend downgrading but if you would like to update template kindly refer to the link below.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.