Wedding Demo Import

Hi I recently bought the x the theme, I did the import and imported the wedding demo.

The homepage says it cannot find the record and also various images like the white ribbon by rsvp are horribly pixelated can you help ?

Hi Cameron,

It looks like the demo did not load completely.

Can you try increasing your memory limit and maximum execution time by adding the code below in your wp-config.php file

set_time_limit(300);
define('WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M');

Then try to load the demo again.

Make sure that you have installed and activated Revolution Slider Plugin as well.

Thanks

unfortuently this has not helped at all, is there no other way for me to upload the demo

Hello Cameron,

You have installed the demo content while the Revolution slider is not installed or active. You will have to install the plugin by going to X > Validation > Extensions. Once installed, you can re install the demo content or simply import the slider in the Rev slider panel. You can get the slider from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7kfvhpvu2524cbi/wedding-home.zip?dl=0

To know how you can import the demo slider, please check out this documentation:

If nothing is helping, please provide us access to site so that we can fix it for you. You can place the login credentials in a secure note in your next reply. To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Please let us know how it goes.

I can’t get it right please can you install, the url is www.savvysoulmates.co.za/wp-admin

Hi Cameron,

I have tried and could not get it to work as well.

Can you provide us your ftp login and wordpress admin login in Secure Note.

The login you provided doesn’t seem to have admin rights.

Thanks

the Wordpress access I set does has administrative rights as its my access ad the only wp access currently on the site so you should have any hassles.

ftp access

Hello Cameron,

I have fix the slider issue. It turns out that you also have installed the theme incorrectly. That is already fix now and I have installed a child theme too.

Please check your site again.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.