W3 Total Cache Disables Page & Post Editing - No Preview Available

I am unable to edit pages. And i get this error

The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing

But when i disable w3 total cache plugin. All works fine. Please help me with this. What can be done to solve this issue.

Please help. My site is in limbo state due to this.

Hi There,

You may exclude the following js files in W3 Total Cache:

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs-vendor.js
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/assets/dist-app/js/cs.js

If you are using PRO Theme

wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-body.js
wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-head.js
wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs-vendor.js
wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/assets/dist/js/site/cs.js

No need to minify these files as they are already minified by default.

Hope this helps

Tried doing the same. But still the same.

Hello There,

Please follow up the steps below:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.

2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

3. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

4. Switch to the parent theme to check if the issue persists.

5. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hey Uday,

I see you’re using a CDN and the theme’s resources are hosted there. Please do the same exclusion in your CDN. You will need to contact your CDN’s support for this and especially ask them to exclude all of the theme’s resources.

If that does not help, regretfully, you will need to hire a professional website optimizer. We do have a performance guide at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-performance/210. But:

Thanks.

You mean to say i need to exclude files for CDN. I am using azure CDN for the purpose.

Hi,

I am not sure what setting you have in azure.

Try to create a page rule to bypass caching for domain.com/pro or domain.com/x

This is how they do it in cloudflare

https://michaelbourne.ca/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.