Unable to create posts using Cornerstone

Hi guys,
After last update I am unable to edit my new posts using Cornerstone.
I’ve read most posts about this problem and nothing worked.
I change the permissions, I cleared the cache. Still nothing.
The “edit with cornerstone” button appears, but when I press it, goes back to html edit.
I would really apreciate your help.

Hi There @javitelechea

Thanks for writing in! It could be that one of your X theme or Cornerstone plugin files may have been corrupted. Could you please try re-installing X theme and Cornerstone plugin to see if that helps. Before doing that, make sure that you’re using the latest version of WordPress as well.

First disable and delete your Cornerstone plugin. Then head over to Appearance -> Themes section and switch to a default WordPress theme and then you can delete X theme as well. Now you can download the latest X theme from your Envato account and install it as you would normally do via Appearance -> Themes section.

Head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version of Cornerstone plugin automatically.

Finally head over to X -> Settings area and set the permissions to edit posts and check your issue again.

Note: All the existing settings will be saved in the database, so that you can safely delete X theme and Cornerstone plugin.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Done everything. Still same problem!!!

Hi there,

Please also check for the following:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you have done the steps above but you are still getting the same issue, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note so that we can check it.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.