Themeco Pro editor issue

Hi,

I am experiencing a weird bug with the Themeco pro editor. I am not able to see my header and footer when I edit my header or footer. I am also not able to see some of my content when editing content after adding the pro footer.

I am using Themeco Pro 2.5.5, Newest version of Wordpress and correct php version. I also increased the Wordpress memory limit and php memory limit.

I have a staging site that has the same Themeco Pro version, same Wordpress version and correct php version. I also made sure to replicate the plugins on the site. However the staging site works without editor issues.

Comparing the the staging site and the current site, the tag data-cs-observeable-id is not showing up. I am not sure if this helps in anyway debugging this issue.

Hello Tony,

Thanks for writing in!

Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Hi,
unfortunately that did not work. I have sent you the login info for the site.

Hi Tony,

I check the issue and I can’t get any lead because there are no errors in the console, can we do a plugin conflict test? This issue is more likely (but not limited) to caching and plugin conflict. Besides Proxy cache and WP Fasted Cache do you have other caching features? Would you mind clearing and deactivating those caching features?

In the meantime, please check all your custom CSS here and resolve all errors.

Cheers!

The only other cache plugin that I found was endurance page cache plugin that was installed by my hosting site. I deactivated all the plugins again. I also commented out the custom css in theme options and cleared all cookies for the site. However the error still persists. Do you want me to keep the caching plugin disabled so that you guys can test?

Hi @tonyshields,

Yes, please keep deactivating those caching deactivated for a while, while we still troubleshot the issue. Can you try increasing your PHP memory limit and if that did not work, please reinstall the PRO?

If that did not work still please clone your site on a staging server and provide us FTP credentials so we can take further troubleshooting.

Thanks,

I made sure to back up my site and I reinstalled Pro. Now it is working!

Glad to hear that. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.