Somethings wrong with my website

Sorry for the unspecific title :slight_smile:

Im running multiple site’s with your theme. On one of them I get a painfully slow performance. I’ve tried disabling all the plugins. I’ve contacted my hosting provider and they checked everything on their side. So far no one can figure out where the problem lies.

The page ist umweltfreunde.ch we’ve also ran a testpage to see if it’s a server problem (check attached images).

Thanks for checking guys.
Beni

Hi Beni,

Thanks for writing in!

Can you please follow this article to optimize the website performance.

Let us know if that helps!

Thanks for your reply Basanta

I am aware of those tweaks and tricks. Thing is, that I’m convinced, that there is something wrong with the page and we’re not talking about the usual performance issues. I run many sites on different hostings and with different plugins / themes. In this case I think there’s a script or some other error that seriously slows down the loading times. But my knowledge about these things is limited.

Is there nothing you can see in some error log to fix it?

Hi Beni,

I checked can see js errors in the console.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

I’ve checked for plugin conflicts. As you can see in this screenshot, I disabled all plugins except cornerstone and X theme. Once I switch those two I get the results above (99 points).

Hello Beni,

Thanks for updating the thread.

I ran tests on Google Page speed and in my test the score was around 50. Can you please share some login details in secure note so we can a closer look at the setup?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.