Responsive preview in Firefox: needt to be zoomed-out to 90% to preview correctly

Hi Guys,

I have moved to the new laptop and again I have the same issue on a brand new install:

When I set an element, section, or anything to be hidden, for example at 481PX-767PX, it won’t go away in Cornerstone unless I zoom out to 90%.

Can this be fixed in any way?

Also, while on topic of responsive preview, I still think that min-width of 480PX is too wide for any serious mobile preview.
Most mobile devices are at 360PX, and even 320PX.

I would be so happy, and it would save me so much time, if there were sub-widths, within the major 480PX preview, both for 360PX and 320PX.

Or as an option two, if the mobile preview could become adaptive, draggable. In a way that we can click a side and move it to test responsiveness, just like CTRL(CMD)+SHIFT+M in Firefox.

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! This should not have happen because the maximum widths were set exactly to the same as the device screens for simulation of how the layout would look like in a screen. Does this only happens in your Firefox? Please test this feature using Chrome.

For the sub widths, we have added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

It happens only in Firefox. Always, on all devices. At leas the ones with 1920px screen. I don’t remember testing on others.

Chorme works fine.

You may test this by hiding a section using Cornerstone options at some width, and then change the preview to that specific width. The section will still be visible, until the browser is zoomed out to 90%.

I have just tested outside of Cornerstone, and the same thing happens. For example, if an element is set to be hidden at range of 481PX-767PX, at 767PX it will still be seen, until browser is zoomed-out.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I can see you have a lot of licenses on your account. Can you share to us your Wordpress URL/User/Pass in a secure note so we can take a closer look?

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.