We're excited to announce this release includes two long time popular requests: Dynamic Content and Nested Layouts. We've also revamped Skeleton Mode to help make working with nested content easier. This release is also the launch of MailPoet premium as a new Extension. Please be sure to always start by reading the Changelog.
- 5/16 - X 6.5.6, Pro 2.5.5, and Cornerstone 3.5.3 available via manual updates. This release is to address changes in ThemeForest compatibility guidelines. The respective changes will be included in Pro as part of the next cycle (currently in development).
- 3/20 - X 6.5.5, Pro 2.5.5, and Cornerstone 3.5.3 available via automatic updates.
- 3/14 - X 6.5.4, Pro 2.5.4, and Cornerstone 3.5.3 available via automatic updates.
- 3/11 - X 6.5.3 and Pro 2.5.3 available via automatic updates.
- 3/7 - X 6.5.2, Pro 2.5.2, and Cornerstone 3.5.2 available via automatic updates.
- 3/7 - X 6.5.1, Pro 2.5.1, and Cornerstone 3.5.1 available via automatic updates.
- 3/6 - X 6.5.0, Pro 2.5.0, and Cornerstone 3.5.0 available via automatic updates.
- 3/5 - Initial release. X 6.5.0, Pro 2.5.0, and Cornerstone 3.5.0 available via manual updates.
The following issues are specific to this cycle. If listed here we are planning to address it in a subsequent point release. Notations will be added when items are fixed. For a complete list of what's changed to date with this cycle see the Changelog.
Ethos post slider images not showing on subfolder installs. Fixed in fifth point release.
When saving WPML translated content it synchronizes element data from the primary translation. Fixed in fifth point release.
Clicking to inspect an element while the mouse was still moving would occasionally cause the element to be hidden until moved or edited again. Fixed in fourth point release.
WooCommerce Hide cart when empty always hiding cart. Fixed in third point release.
Cornerstone/Pro application does not launch on WordPress 4.9 or older. Fixed in second point release.
Clicking the + to open the header widget area in Theme Options causes a preview error. Fixed in second point release.
Popovers display duplicate content if the title attribute is an empty string. Fixed in first point release.
Image uploader (e.g. Site Logo) in Theme Options does not add the image. Fixed in first point release.
PHP Warning for Fixed in first point release.
array_key_exists function appears when using custom sidebars.
When is the release to automatic updates?
Our product releases are done in phases. You can download the latest version from your dashboard page. The downloads can be used for manually updating or setting up a new install. Automatic updates will be available some time after the initial release. This process helps us provide better support and catch potential lingering issues that were not uncovered in beta testing. You can find instructions to manually update in this knowledge base article.
What happened to my Portfolio and/or Custom Sidebars?
In X 6.5.6 we moved the portfolio post type and custom sidebars into Cornerstone for compliance with the new ThemeForest guidelines. Make sure both X and Cornerstone are updated and these features will function again. You may need to resave your permalink settings if your Portfolio items result in a 404.
How do I get started with Nested Columns?
The element library now includes Row as an element you can drag into your content.
Why doesn't MailPoet appear in my dashboard after activating the plugin?
Make sure you have installed both MailPoet Premium and the free MailPoet plugin. If you don't see the Dashboard menu item is means the free plugin is not installed. This can be found under "Approved Plugins" on the Validation screen of the theme.
Why don't I see premium features for MailPoet?
You will need to install both MailPoet (the free plugin) and MailPoet Premium. While on the Validation screen, the free plugin can be found under "Approved Plugins" and the premium plugin can be found under Extensions.