Pro theme and Woocommerce issue

Hi there,

I am having an issue where the theme won’t load the editor properly. It is either not loading or giving me the issue where it loads the editor inside the editor with the actual page to be edited and then reloading the editor.

I have followed other strings in the forum and nothing has come from it. The only time it does work is when I deactivate woocommerce.

Please see attached.
image 1

image 2

I have contacted my host for the speed of the server. It is all working to spec.

Please advise

Nikos

Hi @satner,

Thanks for writing in.

Please try to reinstall your woocommerce and please check if it is the version compatible with the latest version.

Version guide: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195

Don’t forget to clear site and browser cache before checking.

If still happening, please try plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.