Plugin Incompatibility with X Theme 6.1.6

I have a plugin compatibility issue with X theme. I contacted the plugin creator, he said he got in touch with you guys and that it would be fixed through a theme update. I’ve been waiting nearly a month for that update. Is there any ETA for the next theme update?

Let me know if you need more information.

Hi @mikopia,

Thanks for writing in.

I could not guarantee ETA on our next update. Please share us the plugin that there is a incompatibility so I could check if there will be an update to it on the next update.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding.

WooThumbs

Link to plugin website: https://iconicwp.com/products/woothumbs/

Hi There @mikopia

I have added this as reminder for our developers review. We cannot provide any ETA as our developers are working on a list of priority issues.

Thanks for understanding.

Was this fixed in the update today? I can’t test because the update is not being detected by my website.

Hi there,

As this was just reported 2 days ago, this was not part of the new release.

Also the update is still currently available in manual updates.

You can fine more information about it here:

How soon can I expect this to be fixed? I can’t keep waiting for this to be fixed. It’s been nearly a month already with this plugin incompatibility and I need this one plugin specifically. If it will not be fixed soon, I will have to find another theme.

Hi @mikopia,

Since they got in touch with our developer then it may be on their list. But as support, we have no way to know what’s discussed internally by our developers. It was also reported in the forum 2 days ago, compatibility fixes may take time depending on development priorities.

You may also contact the plugin author to see the status of what discussed since they have direct contact on our developers.

Thanks!

Hi,

I must say I find it impossible to find my way around the X-theme help systems, articles, forums. I just hoped I have lucked on a way of submitting my problem.

The problem: Cornerstone editing has stopped working.

When: A month ago, and it is still there.

The message: The preview was unresponsive after loading. This is most often related to a plugin conflict or aggressive page cacheing.

What I have done: Deactivated and mucked around with plugins ang got no where after wasting heaps of time.

What have I found useful: Nothing. The search options in the Knowledge Base are basically of no use. They are often written in language I don’t understand. They might have three links in them, and each of those have four links, which means you spend forever going from one so-called helpful article or solution to another, but all to no avail. Some articles seem to be way out of date and need to be taken down or revised.

The people running the Knowledge Base and associated so-called “Help” or “Support” services need to get their act together. For a month I have not been able to edit pages on my site. That is not good enough.

Can you please provide me with the solution, ASAP?

Thanks in anticipation.

Hello @rgboyle,

Please don’t mind but this is a post started by a different user. Posting on someone else thread create lot of confusion and slows down the response time. Faster response we encourage users to create a new ticket. In that regards I request you to please create a new ticket and someone from support team will take a look. For more details please take a look at our support handbook.

Thanks.

Hi,

If I knew how or where to post a new ticket I would have done that. One of my points is that your support is either impossible to find or very time consuming to wade through.

Can you please provide me with the link to posting a new ticket or to any thread which is addressing the topic I raised about Cornerstone not working.

Note that your last sentence petered out: "We strongly encourage you to do so as the vast majority of your questions will be able to be answered by searching. Just click the magn… "

Regards

Hey There,

How To Post A Support Question
If you are unable to find an answer to your support question by searching first, click the “+ Topic” link at the top of the Support forum (https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/support)

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.