My Revolution Slider Dashboard is too big and looks buggy

i cant find a way to fix this the dash board looks pretty buggy and its too big resolution to use
Screenshots>>

please help

Hi there.

Thanks for writing in.

Maybe your browser zoom level was changed? Try pressing CTRL + 0 to reset the zoom level. And what’s your screen resolution? Your screenshot is a bit small so the slider may appear bigger.

Thanks!

Hi hello, no the zoom is ok and screenshot it ok , here is another screenshot>> http://prntscr.com/i3cix4

Hello there,

It seems that the dashboard section of the Revolution slider is not compatible with right-to-left languages. I checked my version of Revolution slider on my local installation and I have no problem like that.

Please kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Make sure you use the bundled version of the Revolution Slider plugin by going to X > Overview and installing the plugin from there.
  2. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list here. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. Click here for more information.
  3. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.
  4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If you still have the problem get back to us and we will test the case with a right-to-left language in our installation. If we detect the same problem in our installation we will contact the developers of Revolution slider and Report the issue.

Needless to say that we will be normal support recipients of the Revolution slider when it comes to getting support from them.

Thank you.

hi thank you for your reply , the problem presist on the english version as well
screenshot>> https://prnt.sc/i3ebnm

also i have deactivated all my plugs instead of slider revolution and it still doesnt work

the versions are ok as well

Hi there,

mmm… The last screenshot does not show anything wrong regarding the layout of the dashboard, but anyway kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

Ok, i am sending

Hello There,

It seems that the issue has been resolved. I have logged in and edited one of your Rev slider.
This is what I am seeing:

Please clear your browser cache or use private browsing mode. You might just be having a caching issue.

Meanwhile, we will have to resolve your issues one by one and if possible one thread at a time. We kindly ask that you open up issues in a separate thread. The longer threads get in the forum, they become more difficult to support as they tend to drift off topic and they also make it troublesome for users trying to search for solutions. Keeping threads relevant to their original inquiry ensures that we can keep better track of what has been resolved and that users can more effectively find answers to similar issues they might be experiencing.

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi hello and thanks for your reply
but the issue is on the slider editor and not on slider settings
this is what ia m seeing :

Also, how do i create new thread?

Hey Adam,

Here’s how the whole interface looks on my end using a 1920 x 1080 screen.

Here’s how it will look on a standard laptop screen. Notice the horizontal bar appearing already in this screen size. That is because Slider Revolution’s editor has a minimum width of 1200px. If your screen resolution is smaller than 1366px then that could be the cause of the issue. What screen resolution are you using?

The only issue I see which is the same in my test site is this.

This looks like a bug in Slider Revolution or it does not support back-end RTL. We’ll post this in our issue tracker so our development team could forward this to ThemePunch when they go through the list of reports.

Creating another thread would be the same as how you create this post. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

Hey thanks for getting back to me,
my Resolution is http://prntscr.com/i3z2vy
1280X1024

thought i dont see the whole width, i need to scroll each time i want to

what do you think may cause this?

That’s it. You’re using a small screen. :slight_smile:

Slider Revolution’s editor has a minimum width of 1200px so you need to collapse the WP Admin menu to work on your slider.

Full HD (1920 x 1080px) is the standard screen for website building now a days.

1 Like

allright thanks!

Glad to hear we managed to help!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.