Thanks for asking.
I checked the website link attached in your account (link in secure note) and I see that you are using in-compatible version of X Theme and Cornerstone i.e X Theme 6.1.6 and Cornerstone 2.0.4 (screenshot in secure note). That might be the reason for the issues you are getting while editing. I would suggest you to copy the website on a staging server and update Cornerstone over there. In case any issue comes up the same can be worked on without effecting the live website.
To update Cornerstone please take a look at following resources:
Version compatibility guide: To learn about the latest and compatible versions of bundled and supported plugins, please take a look at following doc:
2. Theme Update guide: Please take a look at following article to update Cornerstone.
3. Please take a look at following doc about changelog:
In case problem is still there, then please try out following solutions:
- Go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button.
- I see that you are using W3 Total cache, please clear the cache and disable optimisation services.
- Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it's fixed, you'll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
- Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to
.htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.
- Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.
If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.