Cornerstone Slider (Not Rev. Slider) Images Not Appearing

Hello,

We have over 100 product pages on our website where we feature a ‘classic cornerstone slider’ with different product images. For well over a month now, the images do not show up. Please help, thank you.

Hi There,

Please confirm you are fully updated.

If yes, please provide your login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

Hi Joao,

I tried updating and it totally destroyed our template. Everything went into a skeleton mode.

We had to call customer service to have them set it back to the way it was.

Hi There,

Your X Theme version and Cornerstone version is not compatible. You either need to update X, WordPress, and the Themeco extensions or downgrade your Cornerstone.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Updating WordPress

To update those extensions to version 2.0.3, follow these steps:

- Ensure your theme is validated so Extensions can be installed automatically
- Deactivate and delete the extensions.
- On the theme overview page, locate and install the "Extensions".
- Visit "Plugins" panel in your Dashboard to activate the newly installed version.

Because all of the plugin settings are stored in the database, and because version 2.x will migrate settings from older versions, its safe to use this method of deleting the previous version.

Remember to clear all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Or if you just want to downgrade the Cornerstone, you can navigate to Plugins panel, deactivate and delete the Cornerstone. Then navigate to X - Addons and the X theme will automatically re-install the Cornerstone version that is compatible with it.

Also, remember to clear all caches after doing the downgrade.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hello,

I have updated everything. We are now running the latest version of Wordpress, X theme, Cornerstone and all plugins. The classic slider is still not showing my images on my page.

Please help! Thank you in advance!!

Hi There,

The site is under CloudFlare, yes? Please do the guide provided here. Also turn off the CloudFlare’s Rocket Loader it is under the Speed panel.

On other note, I see that you did not update the X extensions, please update those as those are not compatible with the latest version of X and Cornerstone.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi,

I have found and followed those steps on my own. We have excluded the cornerstone builder from being cached, and disabled the minification as well.

We will turn off the Rocket Loader and see if that makes a difference.

Can you please provide details on how to update the X extensions - I do not know what you mean.

Thank you so much!

Hi there,

You can head over to Dashboard -> Updates section and then you will see the plugins which have updates. Select the plugins you want update and then hit update plugins.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.