Classic feature list problem!

Hello,
After updating to the latest version of cornerstone the Classic feature list has bugs and my text is now under the number circles and the connectors run through the text.
Need help correcting this ASAP!

I’ll put a before and after image of the problem.

Thank you for getting back to me quickly.

JP

3 Likes

Hi there,

I checked the case in my local installation and it worked correctly and does not have an effect like the one you have the screenshot of:

Kindly try the steps below to troubleshoot the case:

• Make sure that you use version 2.1.4 of the Cornerstone and version 5.2.3 of the X Theme. If not kindly update:
    https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62

• If you have additional custom CSS code, please remove it temporarily and test the case.

• If you have a Child Theme, deactivate it and use the parent theme temporarily and check the case.

• Temporarily deactivate all 3rd party plugins except the Cornerstone and check the case.

• Add a new test page and add a new Classic Feature List element and test the case.

If you still have problems, kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website using the Secure Note functionality of the theme

1 Like

Did @christopher.amirian suggestions work? If not, please provide WP admin and FTP access in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.