Can't choose a demo

On the validation page when I try to choose either standard or expanded demo from the dropdown nothing happens, it won’t let me click either option.

I also can’t click on a plug in to see the details or install it.

Has anyone heard of this before, I’m hoping I can fix this.

Hello Jamie,

Kindly check the version of your X and Cornerstone and make sure that both of them are updated to the latest version.

If the issue persists, there must be a plugin that is causing a Javascript issue which is stopping the admin area from functioning normal so please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps.

Goodmorning Jade
I did as you said and updated cornerstone and deactivated plugins, I’m still not able to select demos or plugins from the admin area.

Do I have any other options to correct this?

Good morning as well, Jamie.

Have you tried to disable all the plugins and tried to import the demo? If you already have but you are still able to get it to work, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

Thank you.

I tried all of that and I still can’t select anything in the admin area.
I hope this is the information you need, never had to do this before.

Hi Jamie,

Kindly also provide us with the admin details of your site so that we can login and check. Please also let us know which demo you are trying to import.

Thank you.

When I click on the arrow in the demo content box to select from the dropdown it only has 2 options extended demo and standard demo. It won’t allow me to select either one so I’m not sure which demos are available to be able to tell you which demo I want.

Hi Jamie,

I tried to login using the details you have provided but it doesn’t seem to work:

For the meantime, please check these related threads:

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.